Sunday, March 15, 2015

Aldi Lacura Renovage 3 Minute Intensive Peel Mask Review

It's Sunday video time again, where I post the blogginess relating to the video that has just gone up on my YouTube channel.

vid

I have recently been looking for a chemical peel for my skin in order to be able to do a peel mask rather than a scrub exfoliator as a supplement to my cleansing routine. I'm not sure if you know, but I do love Aldi skin care products. I have been very impressed with the few things that I have purchased from them in the past. This is one of them.

This is the Aldi Lacura Renovage 3 Minute Intensive Peel Mask.

It's amazing. It works beautifully and I will let you hear all about why I love it in the video, but suffice to say that it works wonders.

A word of warning, do not overuse it. My mum got so excited about it that she used it three days in a row and found her skin got rather red and sensitive after that. The instructions say use no more than three times a week. I use it possibly once or twice a week. As I said before, don't overuse it.

As with all Aldi products, they come and they go quickly, so if you see this at your local Aldi and you love it. Stock up. Buy two or three because you never know when it will rock round again.

Here it is:



Find me around SOCIAL MEDIA: Deanna's World - Daz in the Kitchen - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Youtube - Pinterest

 

No comments:

Post a Comment