Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Tuesday Teaser: Coming Soon #1

My Tuesday Teaser posts seem to have gone rather off track of late and I can only apologise about it. It seems to have lost it's way, poor thing and I'm now working on finding my way back.

I was previously going with a new or interesting book I'm looking forward to and seemed like a good idea but I was not doing a good job of picking the books. Bad me!

Then I went on to do promo posts for a while (I sort of still am) and that's not exactly what I want for the post of the day, but it's what I've got so far.

I've got a new idea for my Tuesday Teasers now. More of a "Coming Soon" post. I'll list a bunch of books that are on the horizon, not in any particular order that look interesting and are on the horizon. My sources of these books can come from Amazon, Goodreads, Fictfact, NetGalley or even authors' posts themselves, promoting their soon to be released book. I hope this works.

Welcome to the first "Coming Soon" edition of my Tuesday Teasers:

(and by the way, how do you not get sucked in by all these pretty covers?)





If you see something that catches your fancy, go ahead and pre-order the book if it's available. Go ahead. Support an author. Buy a book. Read a book. Review a book. :-)

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed this 1st installment of my Coming Soon series. Check back each week to see what else is new.


Find Deanna around SOCIAL MEDIA:
blogger  blogger  rss  facebook  twitter  instagram  email  youtube  pinterest  google+  goodreads

 

No comments:

Post a Comment