Friday, June 24, 2016

Insta-Week #12: In which the internet sucked

This has been a very random week.

So here's my last week in Instagram pictures. I hope you enjoy them.

Sucky internet speed
For starters, we woke up to really sucky internet. Not a good thing. We work from home. We needs the internet. Seriously, dial up was faster.

Sucky internet complain on Twitter
I spent hours on the phone with tech support from my ISP. There was much frustration on my part. I even took to Twitter. It seems to be the only way to get any action out of them. :-(

Internet speeds back to normal
Many hours later, I get a call. They've done everything. They couldn't find a problem. Can I check my line again. I did. Then I discover... the dude says, we refreshed the line at the exchange. Well, duh! Next time do that first. Now we got internet.

Rain radar  Rain forecast
Alas, there is more rain in the forecast. I'm stalking the rain radar again.

Towel to soak up water
I've also put a towel down at the bottom of the floody part of the apartment. If it floods, the towel will be no help at all.

Flooded apartment
Unfortunately, we got home to a flooded apartment. No damage thanks to my brother going over the day before to stave off the worse of it and prep for the flood. Still it took 3 hours to mop up all the water.

Boy multitasking
So with internet back, Steve is back to multitastking on all his gadgets again.

Chips
And here's a little random funny because we Aussies like chips. :-)

That's my week in pictures.

What about you? Do you have an Instagram account? Do you post pictures of your life? Show me. I would like to see. :-)


Find Deanna around SOCIAL MEDIA:
blogger  blogger  rss  facebook  twitter  instagram  email  youtube  pinterest  google+  goodreads

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deanna

    Nothing worse than the internet slowing down we have that problem often especially after we have had a lot of rain and it takes ages for it to get better and yes we had a bit of rain but not that much this time round :)

    Have Fun
    Helen

    ReplyDelete