Friday, May 5, 2017

What Deanna Read #15: April 2017

I think I said it for March, but April ZOOMED past, y'all!! ZOOMED! I blinked and I think I missed it.

Anyhoo, I did have a good reading month. I got stalled a little towards the end of the month and one book I wanted to fit into April didn't make it, but still ... a good month.

Here's what I read for the month.









It's been generally a good month in terms of the books I enjoyed. Of course, top of the month goes to Nalini Singh with Silver Silence. Ms Singh knocked it out of the park with this one. What a book!!! All the feels and the hero Valentin is a big ol' teddy bear I want to cuddle.

Alien Mate by Cara Bristol was a fun alien mail order bride story with a little bit of a twist. Fun, fun, fun. I'm hoping for another book and this becoming a series.

Anna Hackett continues with her fantastic Galactic Gladiators series with Warrior. I gotta say, I love her hunky, strong, protective gladiators in space. It's like Ancient Rome meets Las Vegas meets Space Cowboys.

I finally got round to reading When All The Girls Have Gone by Jayne Ann Krentz and that was a great story. Full of suspense, mystery and romance.

And last but not least, I caught up on some books by Amelia Hutchins in anticipation of her next Fae Chronicles books coming out. Seducing Destiny and A Demon's Dark Embrace were both hot, sexy, intense and emotional.

That's it from me. What did you read for this last month? Do leave a comment and let me know.

And stay tuned for Helen's reading list for the month too.


Find Deanna around SOCIAL MEDIA:
blogger  blogger  rss  facebook  twitter  instagram  email  youtube  pinterest  google+  goodreads

4 comments:

  1. Looks like some fabulous books there this month Deanna well done on your reading, I must say I am way behind and doing my best to catch up on all I have to read at the moment :)

    Have Fun
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, there were some really good books in there. :-)

      Delete
  2. A busy month for me too. I re-read the entire widdershins/whyborne and Griffin books by Jordan l hawk. Then Home Fires, the last of the common law quartet by kate Sherwood. So good I read the first 3 again!
    Midnight target by Elle Kennedy. Love Liam and Sully. And fast kill by kaylea cross. Plus wild ride by Julie Ann Walker. Hit addiction by Lynn Raye Harris and finding our forever by Brenda Novak.
    Finally enemies with benefits. A free taster by Joanna chambers and annika martin for a book later this month

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you had an excellent reading month too. :-)

      Delete