Friday, May 11, 2018

What Helen Read #25: April 2018

You know what I love about Helen? She's always such a positive ray of sunshine, and her reading habits reflect that. She loves the books she reads and they bring her great joy. What more could a person ask for when enjoying a book?

Here's what Helen read for the last month.









Another excellent month for Helen. Let's see what she thought of what she read...

Another fabulous month of reading for me, so many great stories again.

I loved all of the Harlequins I read this month. Helen Lacey in A Kiss, A Dance and A Diamond, and Lynne Marshall in Soldier, Handyman, Family Man, took me to small towns as did Karen Rock with the third book in her new series, Bad Boy Rancher. Of course,  Melanie Milburne knows how to write a great story in the Presents line with Blackmailed Into The Marriage Bed, and I do love a good medical and Jennifer Taylors ticks all the boxes for a great one with Reunited By Their Baby, all a bit different but page turners just the same.

I read a couple of hot and steamy reads with Christina Phillips’s Burned and Jackie Ashenden’s The Undercover Billionaire. Both of these authors know how to write hot heroes who know how to treat their heroines right.

Anna Campbell never disappoints with her historical stories and Lord Garson's Bride was a beauty and left me smiling.

Annie West bought out another instalment in her Hot Italian Nights series with The Italian's Marriage Bargain, and I did love my trip to Italy.

CJ Duggan took me to Hollywood on her newest release in The Heart of The City series, Hollywood Heartbreak. I am loving my trips around the world with her books.

And can I say, wow! with Fiona McArthur’s Mother's Day, a beautiful story about a young mother and how generations join together in a small country town. I seemed to read a few rural setting romances this month with Jennie Jones’s A Place With Heart which is also a suspense and Charlotte Nash’s re-release of Ryders Ridge which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Michelle Montebello continues the Belle Hamilton series in A House of Lies and it was not put down-able.

Hats off to Ainslie Paton for The Love Coupon. What a great story! I am loving this series.

Christine Wells took me back to WWII with The Juliet Code, and the life and dangers of spies, and the dangers that they live through being behind enemy lines. This is one that I highly recommend.

Well, here's what Helen read. What do you think? Did you read any of the same books? What did you read this month? Tell us below.


Find Deanna around SOCIAL MEDIA:
blogger  blogger  rss  facebook  twitter  instagram  email  youtube  pinterest  google+  goodreads

2 comments:

  1. I do love reading what more can I say the authors always make me smile :)

    Have Fun

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always great to see how much you enjoy your reading, Helen!!

      Delete